2021 International Conference of Korean Language Educators Abroad
We are pleased to inform you the opening of the 19th International Conference of Korean Language Educators Abroad 2021, which will be hosted by the Korean Ministry of Education, and organized by the International Korean Education Foundation. We look forward to an active participation of many education administrators abroad in this event.
○ Conference Name : The 19th International Conference of Korean Language Educators Abroad 2021
○ Theme : “Korean Textbooks, the Future of Korean Education!”
○ Date : August 9-11, 2021 (3 days)
○ This conference will be held virtually (online).
※ More detailed information of the conference will be sent to all invited participants via email.
○ Participants : Around 300 education administrators and Korean language educators around the world
○ Support details : In accordance with the results of bilateral meetings on promoting Korean language education cooperation, participants will be invited to future events that will be held in Korea on priority.
- Application forms and documents in a single PDF file should be submitted by email to the Korean Education Center in the UK at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Documents : application form ‧ curriculum vitae ‧ consent for the provision of personal information
※ Application forms can be downloaded from the following website: www.ikefedu.kr
○ Deadline : 28 June (Monday), 2021
○ Notification of Acceptance
- An official notification letter will be sent to the relevant diplomatic office, and to the selected applicants via their personal email.
○ Inquiry :
- Ye Seul Choi, Assistant Administrator of the International Korean Education Foundation
(+82)-2-332-6801 / (+82)-70-4910-7303 / email@example.com
- Korean Education Centre in the UK
For further information about eligibility and the programme and the application forms, please find attached the guidelines and forms.