[Important Notice] The 69th TOPIK postponed & Application re-open
Due to the Coronavirus(COVID-19) outbreak around the world, the 69th TOPIK(Test of Proficiency in Korean) has been officially postponed to be held on the 23rd May 2020 by the TOPIK office in Korea.
Therefore, the TOPIK exams in London and Preston will be also postponed accordingly, although the exam venues will be confirmed later by email.
Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this may cause to you and we hope you understand that this was necessary to keep us all safe and healthy.
The applicants who have already applied in January are advised to follow one of the three options:
1. If you would like to sit your exam on the 23rd May 2020, please click on the following link and confirm your attendance by the 18th March 2020.
- You can change the test location by selecting the new location and sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you cannot change the test level with this form.)
- If you applied for both TOPIK I and TOPIK II, please submit two separate confirmation forms.
- If you wish to cancel your application after 18 March, only partial refund of 40% will be issued which should be requested by the 15 May via email to email@example.com.
2. If you wish to withdraw your application, we would be happy to issue a full refund for you. Please submit a cancellation form via the following link by the 18th March 2020.
- If you applied for both TOPIK I and TOPIK II, please submit two separate cancellation forms.
3. If you had already cancelled your application and received a partial refund, we will refund you with the rest of your fees in 10 working days as you are also eligible for a full refund. You do not need to do anything for it.
[Further Application Guide]
Application for the 69th TOPIK will be re-opened for three days from 16 March to 18 March for those who missed the deadline and could not apply in January. Please find further details from the following announcement:
Thank you for your understanding in advance and please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns or questions.