Korean Language Taster Course
Dates: Sat, 20 February 2016 – Sat, 21 May 2016 (10 weeks)
Time: 11:00 – 12:00 (every Saturday)
Venues: Korean Cultural Centre UK(Grand Buildings, 1-3 Strand, London, WC2N 5BW)
Tuition Fee: Free Admission
- You must be a secondary school-aged student
- You must have a keen interest in Korea and Korean culture
- You must be willing and able to travel to the Korean Cultural Centre each Saturday for 10 weeks.
What is a Korean Taster Course?
We are excited to announce its first ever Korean Taster Course. This course aims to give students a basic knowledge of the Korean language through cultural discussions and experiences. This 10-week course will teach a new element of the Korean language each week in conjunction with a Korean cultural theme, such as K-pop, Shopping, K-Dramas, Family life, etc.
This Korean Taster Course is a wonderful opportunity to learn the basics of Korea’s language and experience its culture in a fun atmosphere, along-side other students who are interested in learning about the Land of the Morning Calm. Please submit a completed application now and join us each week for an hour of language, culture, and fun!
1) Download the ‘Application Form’ from the Korean Education Centre(www.educationinuk.or.kr). Or ask your headmaster for the form.
2) Complete the application process and submit either by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ＇Korean Taster Course＇
- Post: Korean Education Centre UK, 60 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AJ
3) Application Deadline: Midnight on Monday 8th February 2016
4) Successful applicants will be notified individually via email on Monday 15th February 2016
5) Enquiries: email@example.com